With a standard personal emergency response system, you are limited by the location of the base station because you have to be within “range” to hear the call center talking to you or reply. If you are too far from the base you cannot hear, and more importantly, you can not tell them what the emergency is, urgent or not ! With Life Sentry You are not limited by range or a station to be able to talk to someone at the call center!
- Programmable to any central station
- Primary and secondary number and 4 digit user ID code
- Choose your own 4 digit dealer security code
- Choice of daily, weekly or monthly periodic test intervals
- Choice of transmitting restore codes
- Can be programmed or downloaded remotely over the phone
- Full supervision: Pendant communicates with base station every 13 hours to ensure proper connection.
- Central station is contacted in event of a power outage or low battery or loss of RF signal.
- Audible prompts during set-up, programming, testing and full system check.
- Pendant has rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Hours of talk time or up to 6 months standby time on a single charge.
- 24 hour emergency battery back-up.
- Combination of 4 pendants or Emergency Wall Communicators programmed to one base.
- Water resistant pendant.
- Built-in line-seizure relay seizes line during an emergency. (optional use)
What makes your LifeSentry Personal Emergency Response Systems special? There are actually several features of our product that are unique in the industry.
- 1. LifeSentry is the world’s smallest two-way voice communicator.
- 2. We are the first company to provide a two-way speakerphone in the pendant.
- 3. Direct communication in seconds to the central monitoring center.
- 4. The range of our systems will cover your typical American home and into the yard. Allowing two-way voice communication from wherever you are at.
How does LifeSentry work? It is very simple. You just push the blue button on the wearable pendant and LifeSentry calls the central monitoring station. They can handle any issue for you by calling a family member, neighbor or even 911. How do I program LifeSentry? LifeSentry is programmed by the installer or person setting up the account for you. Does LifeSentry use Cellular Service? No! The LifeSentry uses your home phone line. Do you have to be near a base station for the called person to hear you? No! Because the LifeSentry is the world’s smallest cordless speakerphone, you can speak directly to an operator instantly from anywhere in or around the home. This is the only product that allows you to speak from ANYWHERE in your home, not just within 50 feet of a speakerphone base station. The pendant range will cover up to a 5,000 sq ft home and into the surrounding yard (600 ft line of site). Are there any monthly charges or contracts? Yes, there are monthly fees that provide you with access to the central monitoring center. Does the central monitoring station know who and where I am if they get the call? Yes, when the call comes into the central station – they know who you are and where you live since this information was provided to them at the time you signed up. How do I install LifeSentry? Just plug it into your existing phone jack and the power adapter into the nearest wall outlet. Is LifeSentry legal to use? Yes! The LifeSentry is completely legal to use in all 50 states and Canada. Does LifeSentry use batteries? Yes, the LifeSentry pendant uses a small lithium-ion battery which lasts 2 to 3 months on a charge. We provide two such batteries. One is always charging in the base unit while the other is in use. Every few months simply swap them around. The base unit has 4 rechargeable nickel-metal-hydride batteries which are always charging and which can provide up to 24 hours of back-up power in the event of a power outage. Additional batteries must be purchased directly from Equitytechs Is LifeSentry water resistant? Yes, the LifeSentry pendant can be used in the shower. It is not officially “water-proof” – but it does meet the IPX-4 specifications for water spray. Prolonged exposure to water and soaps can damage the water seals and affect the performance of the pendant. We recommend hanging the pendant in the shower, away from direct water. The pendant should always be in range of use in case of an emergency.. What is the warranty on LifeSentry? One Year Limited Warranty